Highly engaging and converting website design
We start every project with a meeting (or more if needed) to discuss with you and/or your team, your business goals, thoughts & opinions about your website and how it all fits together.
From there we will begin to work on a design that will fit those needs that are pleasing to the eye and will also guide the user in an intuitive way to the goal(s) of your website.
Here are a few things to think about prior to these meetings:
- What is the purpose of your website? What do you need users to do when they get there?
- Does a logo need to be created or reworked?
- Do you have a Style Guide?
- What colors are to be used for the color palette?
- Do you have some favorite fonts?
- Do you need pictures taken or do you already have some high quality pictures?
- What are your core principles? What do you want to convey about you and/or your business?
- Very professional, extra fun or somewhere in between? How would you describe your business?
- Who are some of your direct competitors? What makes your business Unique?
- What are some sites that impress you? Of competitors who’s site is good? Good Industry sites?
- Do you have “dream” features that you’d love to have on your site?
If there were no restrictions at all, what would you like your site to do for you? …for your customer? …for your employees?
Once we have these details, we can begin on the site layout.
We will walk you through step by step, letting you know along the way, all of the steps that will be needed for your site specifically. When the time comes, we’ll ask you to review the design, often once or twice near the beginning then again at the end.
After this, we will test, optimize and nail down a “go live” date. (sometimes the date is set earlier in the process if a marketing compaign in being used to promote the launch)
Then finally LAUNCH DAY!!!
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
What do I need before I sign up?
When you first contact us, we’ll email you some questions to find out what your situation is. We like to know where your comfort level is, so that we can tailor our service to your needs. Also follow up with a phone call or teleconference, whatever works best for you.
How do you provide support to clients?
We work through an email system that is first come, with “critical issue” escalations. Some days your request is handled immediately, some days not. It also depends on what kind of support is needed. If your site is down, we’ll drop everything for you. If you’re looking to change an image, your request is placed in our queue. Either way, we’ll contact you and let you know where you are at. Usually within 24 hours.
Do you offer a money back guarantee?
Yes! For our maintenance. If you are not satisfied with our service within the first month. However, we have the utmost confidence that you will love working with us and with the peace of mind that your site is NOT something you have to worry about.
I have more than 1 website, will your service cover all of them?
Our plans are designed to support 1 site, however we are willing to talk about discounts for additional sites.
Can I change plans or want to cancel?
Yes, we are flexible and want to provide you the service you need when you need it. If you do decide to cancel, we’ll be sad to see you go, but will send you off with a care package to assist with continued success.
What is included in your Care Package?
Here is a non-comprehensive list of the services that are part of your monthly coverage
- Restoring your site
- Update your theme
- Update plugins
- Update WordPress
- Identify plugin conflicts (usually only happens if we did not build the site)
- Cleanup old themes (on the higher tier plans)
- Cleanup malware (may have additional cost)
- Detect Malware
- Security Scans
- Prevent Spam
- Fix white screen of death
- Troubleshoot errors
- General website/WordPress questions
- Email support, contact us here
- Uptime monitoring
- Password reset (limited)
- Fix form issues (on the higher tier plans)
What is NOT included in the Care Package?
Here is a list of services that need to go through our quote & que system (not exhaustive)
- Build a new site
- Domain registration
- Rebrand your site
- Adding a new or modifying an existing function on your site
- Adding products to your WooCommerce site
- Audit/Modify your site SEO
- Backlinks Strategy
- Configure a new Theme
- Create a plugin
- Create a logo
- Create images / video
- Marketing / SEO Consulting
- Discuss & Implement Marketing Strategy
- Payment Gateway setup/configuration
- Modify Theme customizations
- Resolve Theme conflicts (WooCommerce, Plugin)
- Setup email accounts (beyond initial setup)
- Staging site (unless hosting is through through JSD)
- Convert non-WordPress to WordPress
- Updating certain “Highly updated” themes
- Update customized WooCommerce
- Database cleanup
- Convert to Mobile Responsive
How long does a task take to complete?
There are a lot of factors that play into that. We are a small team, however we strive to get all critical tasks done within 1 business day. Non-critical tasks are to be done in 2-3 business days, but many times sooner. We are based in the U.S.A. and do check alerts on off regular business hours as well. Because sometimes life happens when you least expect it.
I'd like to white label your service, can you do this?
We are proud of our service and hope that you are too. That said, we like to use a link in the footer as a tiny promotion of our handiwork. We do understand that your needs come first and are willing to work with you on this.
I don't have a subscription and I only need help with a single job, can you still help?
Yes. We’re happy to help anyone with a WordPress site. Depending on the the task at hand, costs will vary. Please contact us so that we can work out the details.
I need a whole new website or want to convert our existing site to WordPress, can you do this?
Yes, absolutely! There are a lot of things that go into building a website and getting traffic. We’ll be there with you through the entire process. Whether you are starting a personal blog, an eCommerce site for your small business or restructuring your Enterprise’s website(s), we can do it all. Everything, from the discovery phase to launch day and beyond. We’ll be right there for you.